Contributors

Monday, June 3, 2013

Recycled bookmark

For you my dear paper...

i scribble, scramble, cut you
and roll you into shapes
yet you shoulder me when I'm alone
I shed tears on you,
I tear you into pieces when I'm angry
throw you into the sky with happiness
yet you stay with me as my best friend
You are the greatest companion I've had
you don't utter a word back
even when you are hurt
I'm thankful to God
for a word filled with you
wish you last for ever
till this universe comes to an End

My prayers....

Hei guys these words i wrote for my Best ever friend Paper.. he's a gift from god and hugs for him...

I made a small recycled book mark out of junk..It was fun making it...

used the white plastic sheet out of a tag from a new jean,  the brown wood finish paper was a scrap from another craft, brown 3D outliner pen was also left over from another project and you will be surprised to know what those brown seeds are..

dont curse me after knowing it..

it's grape seeds.. yea i reused the grape seeds from the black grapes that i ate 2 days back, washed it, sun dried it and stuck them as flowers.. uhhhh?

don show that hard face.. just ways to use anything around me in craft with some glittery center...

hope you liked this..
do comment your views..

entering this in the below ....

4 Crafty Chicks Crazy Egg Challenge #144 Recycle

Anything But a Card Challenges - CHALLENGE #20

 

7 comments:

  1. cute bookmark. thanks for playing in ABAC challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful ! I loved the flower ...amazing idea to use seeds !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Pooja, try Apple seeds if you are planning to use seeds it gives great flowerly shape

      Delete
  3. Nicely done, thanks for playing our recycling challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week for our Recycling challenge :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving your recycled book mark. The colors and layout are awesome. Thank you for sharing it with us at 4 Crafty Chicks!

    ReplyDelete