Crabby girl walk ur ramp at school not with a creepy crab but with the bright velvety crab that's hand made...
Tuesday, February 28, 2017
Sunday, February 12, 2017
Wednesday, January 25, 2017
Sunday, January 15, 2017
Thursday, November 17, 2016
Wednesday, June 1, 2016
just read it on a frnd's time line
Tips for keeping your quilled jewelleries safe:
1. Keep your jewellery after every use in a separate box and dont mix them with any other jewelleries.
2. If exposed to water or any liquid medium,don'trub it and leave it to dry in normal temparature.
3. Make sure you get varnished jewelleries as they are water proof,hard and the inner designs will not come out.
4. Do not press the earrings or dump it in a bag.
5. Do not bring in contact with any chemicals like hair sprays,acid, deodorants and alcohol.
6. Do not wear them while swimming, sleeping or bathing. 7. Always handle them with care and hold it lightly.
8. Maintain a separate box for all your quilled jewelleries.