Contributors

Friday, September 7, 2012


I am not skilled to understand
What God has willed, what God has planned in my life
i came with empty hand
and lo im still wt empty hand
i m not skilled t understand my fate
love pulled off its crown from my head
and Pain gives me its shoulders to cry
m still not skilled to understand
what cares me the best
i walk in solitude,
i sing with the swirling waves
i shy with the blooming flowers
i talk with the dancing rain
i jump with the galloping horses
yet i m not satisfied or happy
Nor m i skilled to understand myself..

Is there a one wu can read my eyes,
n dance wt me for my music less dance
to talk to me in the showering rain
to satisfy my quench for loneliness

In the search for the rite hymn to match my song :) :LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment