Contributors

Friday, December 26, 2014

Christmas

Jingle bells Jingle bells jingle all the way
Oh what fun it is to ride on that one horse open slide...

My Newspaper weaved christmas tree.. Thank you to the crafter who gave me this idea, (sorry that I lost the paper in which i noted down her details).



The recycled Powder bottle and glue bottle turns into my snow men for christmas..

this little dancing girl skirt i cut out of paper, her head is made of styrofoam cuttings, and her body is made of tooth pics tied and wrapped in a white polythene strips..



I got this panda in a store in RAK mall, UAE.

Hope you all had a great christmas, and blessings form Jeba for a fabulous year ahead..


God bless...

Hugs, Jeba

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful decorations, congratulations !!
      Greetings and Merry Christmas
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carmen!! Merry Christmas to you too, and blessings for a fabulous year ahead!!

      Delete