Contributors

Friday, October 5, 2012

My past life analysis :LOL

MY past life diagnosis:

I was female in my last earthly incarnation, born somewhere in the territory of modern South Japan around the year 1200. And my profession was that of a trainer or holder of fine animals, such as birds..

My brief psychological profile in my past life:
Person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.

The lesson that my last past life brought to my present incarnation:
You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all difficulties of life with a joyful heart. You should help others by bringing them a spirit of joy.


You can try your with the below link
http://www.thebigview.com/pastlife/

No comments:

Post a Comment