Contributors

Monday, April 30, 2012

my first gift birthday board

It was my Room mate friends birthday

I had my pocket and wallet empty

clueless as to what can be done to surprise her.

went from work at 4P, she'll be home at 8P

Gottu do plan and du something

took a scrap board and i started bordering with Pink Paper

cut paper and made some paper flowers
the While Flower with the orange center is my favorite

by the time i could stick had she came..

 threw it under the bed an was talking to her for a while
pretending to be doing nothing

Forced her to go down to watch Television and
rushed back up stairs

finished the rest

I had got a do nut to eat in the evening.

Just inserted a candle to the center of it lighted it

and called her and gave the surprise..

she was shocked and over joyed

she's got her family pic stuck to the board and hug it in her house :)


No comments:

Post a Comment