Contributors

Friday, June 11, 2021

doodling bookmarks

Hello souls, 

I used to have a habit of continuous reading, like I could complete a 400 page novel in one night so addictive I used to be before I found my life partner. After which things changed with restrictive time. Most important reasons behing my reduced reading was that he dint encourage reading in bed, or should say late night reading saying my eyes will get affected, and then during pregnancy "read only motivational books". Man, one who loves thriller and fiction how could I read inspirational books. So I choose better no books than sleep inducing books as pregnancy was already making me sleepy even during the day. The no book habit has continued till date as my son has replaced my husband. He is such an attention seeker that I couldn't even concentrate in one page per day. 

The only relief from these is to induce him with book magic,  which I started when he was 9 months. Now he is 50 months ( 4 yrs and 2months) and he could read any book since he was 3 and half, now got the fluency too even with complicated words. 

I thought I can read at peace now because he loves books too, but his newest habit is that I have to read one of his book fully, and followed which he ll read. 

Oh mannn

I'm hoping that may be when he goes to school I'll have some time with the books. I started making book marks for the process now.. 


No comments:

Post a Comment