Contributors

Tuesday, May 28, 2024

28th May 2024

My fag day lead you to take a complete day away from me with your friends. 

I thought about you several times today wondering if you had missed me.. if you had eaten your meal.. if you had drank enough water.. 

was watching the stairs several times waiting for you to come back.. missing your presence and dreaming that you will come running Ammaaa.. 

I always fear no one will treat you the way I do.. n no one is there to even listen to what I feel.. except for the mear walls and maybe you, hence I have come in solace to write my heart out to you. 

it's late and u came home already now but I am still waiting for you to come and hug me... n my presence is still not felt in ur eyes.. 


Love U sonna.. 
Hugs, Jeba

No comments:

Post a Comment