Contributors

Friday, March 29, 2019

Fingers and brain

When you crave for a success in life the first thing thats shoulders you as a friend is the brain and fingers..

Brain for thoughts and fingers for action.  

Both of my friends are working and working for a while but I havent been able to put a stand in anything due to lack of time, patience and finances giving me insecurities. 

If not for a success just to keep me moving or pushing on in life I need to keep my friends busy.  And I have been doing multiple things to atleast make it useful for my offspring..

One such is a quiet book.. 

After serious searches for ideas to match his activities I started and finished just one page of it.. 

Takes a while with this hand sewing which I am nt quite comfortable with..

Hope to complete it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment